Here’s our Q & A with Darron Sturgeon.
- What do you do in real life? I’m a Union Ironworker.
- What are your weaknesses? Climbing and Beer
- Why are you training? To be a better version of myself
- Do you partake in any Dai Endurance Classes/Training/Fitting? Julie Young! She has been a great asset in my growth as a cyclist.
- Favorite piece of technology for training? Power meter
- If you could spend 10 days anywhere, where would it be? Heidelberg Germany
- What is your favorite food to eat post training? All
- Do you enjoy coffee/espresso or tea? What’s your preferred brand? Espresso