There are two types of people in the world.
Those who accept the world for what it is, and those who refuse to see it for anything less than what it could become.
We are the latter. We are Dai Endurance.
We are committed to helping you become the best you that you can be through endurance-based fitness and functional movement training.
Join Us & See What You Can Become!
- STRENGTH & MOBILITY FOR THE ACTIVE ATHLETE
- Instructed by Coach Robert Ressl-Moyer from Fleet Feet Racing
- Join Local Running Enthusiast to Gain Better Running Form, Fitness, & Efficiency
- Partnered with Fleet Feet Coaches
- WAHOO KICKR INDOOR CYCLING SESSIONS
- Jump into a Virtual Group Ride, Training Ride, or Race thru Zwift!
- Indoor Training Sessions are Proven to Increase Functional Threshold Power
- Riding Indoors can be 15% to 20% More Effective Than Going Out On The Roads & Trails
- Use the Best Cycling Trainer on the Market with Wahoo's Kickr Power Trainer
- CORE KETTLE-BELL WORKOUTS
- Smaller Group Workouts Instructed by Coach Domenic D'Acquisto
- Improve Muscle Tone, Body Composition, & Strength
- Kettle-Bells are proven to Increase Tendons & Ligaments, Making Joints Tougher
- REDCORD SUSPENSION TRAINING CLASS
- Instructed by Coach Michael Sayers Former National Team Director
- Improve Performance, Increase Stability, & Increase Functional Movement
- Rehab Injuries & Prevent New Injuries From Happening
- YIN YOGA
- Instructed by Emerald Estabrook
- Increase your flexibly with long held poses
- Recover from rides or runs with this class
- Focused on the hips, pelvis, inner thighs, & lower spine
- INDOOR POWER TRAINING CLASSES FEATURING WAHOO
- Get Ready for the Ride of Your Life!
- OUTDOOR VIRTUAL GROUP RIDES
- With Zwift!
- ENDURANCE-FOCUSED MOBILITY & STABILITY CLASSES UTILIZING REDCORD
- Don’t just hang out…work the hang!
- FOUNDATIONS TRAINING METHOD — HEALING YOUR PAIN, DISCOVERING YOUR POTENTIAL
- The key to your future athleticism!
- YOGA FOR ENDURANCE ATHLETES
- More than a simple Asana!
EVENT TRAINING PLANS
Cross is Coming & Gran Fondo's are around the corner! Prepare with US!
Dai Endurance’s Athlete of the Week is Annette Mirviss! Q. What do you do in real life? A. Graphic Designer Q. What are your weaknesses? A. Tortilla chips. Recovering from broken Tib Fib in skiing accident 5 months ago. Looking to improve overall fitness. Q. Why are you training? A. …Read More
Dai Endurance Athlete of the Week is Mark Mirviss!! What do you do in real life? In the winter, I coach Masters Skiing/ski racing. In the summer, I ride my bike…a lot! I also fly small airplanes, and instruct…a bit. What are your weaknesses? My “snarky” attitude! Somewhat …Read More
After completing the legendary Leadville 100 Mile Mountain Bike Race we talked with Keegan about what he enjoyed at the event as well as his coaching leading up to it. Keegan drove his RV out to Colorado to truly enjoy the festivities. A group of our awesome mountain bikers camped …Read More