There are two types of people in the world.
Those who accept the world for what it is, and those who refuse to see it for anything less than what it could become.
We are the latter. We are Dai Endurance.
We are committed to helping you become the best you that you can be through endurance-based fitness and functional movement training.
Join Us & See What You Can Become!
- STRENGTH & MOBILITY FOR THE ACTIVE ATHLETE
- Instructed by Coach Robert Ressl-Moyer
- Join Local Running Enthusiast to Gain Better Running Form, Fitness, & Efficiency
- Partnered with Fleet Feet Coaches
- WAHOO KICKR INDOOR CYCLING SESSIONS
- Jump into a Virtual Group Ride, Training Ride, or Race thru Zwift!
- Indoor Training Sessions are Proven to Increase Functional Threshold Power
- Riding Indoors can be 15% to 20% More Effective Than Going Out On The Roads & Trails
- Use the Best Cycling Trainer on the Market with Wahoo's Kickr Power Trainer
- CORE KETTLE-BELL WORKOUTS
- Small Group Workouts Instructed by Coach Michael Sayers & Domenic D'Acquisto
- Improve Muscle Tone, Body Composition, & Strength
- Kettle-Bells are proven to Increase Tendons & Ligaments, Making Joints Tougher
- REDCORD SUSPENSION TRAINING CLASS
- Instructed by Coach Michael Sayers Former National Team Director
- Improve Performance, Increase Stability, & Increase Functional Movement
- Rehab Injuries & Prevent New Injuries From Happening
- YIN YOGA
- Instructed by Emerald Estabrook
- Increase your flexibly with long held poses
- Recover from rides or runs with this class
- Focused on the hips, pelvis, inner thighs, & lower spine
- INDOOR POWER TRAINING CLASSES FEATURING WAHOO
- Get Ready for the Ride of Your Life!
- OUTDOOR VIRTUAL GROUP RIDES
- With Zwift!
- ENDURANCE-FOCUSED MOBILITY & STABILITY CLASSES UTILIZING REDCORD
- Don’t just hang out…work the hang!
- FOUNDATIONS TRAINING METHOD — HEALING YOUR PAIN, DISCOVERING YOUR POTENTIAL
- The key to your future athleticism!
- YOGA FOR ENDURANCE ATHLETES
- More than a simple Asana!
Thank you so much for your business and we hope you enjoy your new bike fit. Here at Dai Endurance we are always looking for feedback and ways to make your experience here better. Please answer questions in full sentences and be honest because that’s what we’re looking for. If …Read More
Keeping Our Young Athletes Happy, Healthy and Whole There is increasing need for training programs for youth. Interestingly, this need is driven by two polar opposite factors. At one end of the spectrum, we have a segment of the youth population specializing in a single sport at a younger age, …Read More
Julie Young’s Free Skate Ski Clinic at Tahoe Donner Cross Country Center When: Sunday January 6, 11:30 am-1 pm Join us for a FREE skate ski clinic open to all Dai-hard athletes and Dai Endurance followers Instructed by Dave McLaughlin, Director of the Clif ProCycling Team, former winner of the …Read More