There are two types of people in the world.
Those who accept the world for what it is, and those who refuse to see it for anything less than what it could become.
We are the latter. We are Dai Endurance.
We are committed to helping you become the best you that you can be through endurance-based fitness and functional movement training.
Join Us & See What You Can Become!
- STRENGTH & MOBILITY FOR THE ACTIVE ATHLETE
- Instructed by Coach Robert Ressl-Moyer from Fleet Feet Racing
- Join Local Running Enthusiast to Gain Better Running Form, Fitness, & Efficiency
- Partnered with Fleet Feet Coaches
- WAHOO KICKR INDOOR CYCLING SESSIONS
- Jump into a Virtual Group Ride, Training Ride, or Race thru Zwift!
- Indoor Training Sessions are Proven to Increase Functional Threshold Power
- Riding Indoors can be 15% to 20% More Effective Than Going Out On The Roads & Trails
- Use the Best Cycling Trainer on the Market with Wahoo's Kickr Power Trainer
- CORE KETTLE-BELL WORKOUTS
- Smaller Group Workouts Instructed by Coach Domenic D'Acquisto
- Improve Muscle Tone, Body Composition, & Strength
- Kettle-Bells are proven to Increase Tendons & Ligaments, Making Joints Tougher
- REDCORD SUSPENSION TRAINING CLASS
- Instructed by Coach Michael Sayers Former National Team Director
- Improve Performance, Increase Stability, & Increase Functional Movement
- Rehab Injuries & Prevent New Injuries From Happening
- YIN YOGA
- Instructed by Emerald Estabrook
- Increase your flexibly with long held poses
- Recover from rides or runs with this class
- Focused on the hips, pelvis, inner thighs, & lower spine
- INDOOR POWER TRAINING CLASSES FEATURING WAHOO
- Get Ready for the Ride of Your Life!
- OUTDOOR VIRTUAL GROUP RIDES
- With Zwift!
- ENDURANCE-FOCUSED MOBILITY & STABILITY CLASSES UTILIZING REDCORD
- Don’t just hang out…work the hang!
- FOUNDATIONS TRAINING METHOD — HEALING YOUR PAIN, DISCOVERING YOUR POTENTIAL
- The key to your future athleticism!
- YOGA FOR ENDURANCE ATHLETES
- More than a simple Asana!
Dai Endurance’s Athlete of the Week is …. Shay Hampton! He is former military with a burning desire to compete at his highest level and stay healthy day to day. Shay is taking off soon to Sydney Australia to compete in the Invictus Games representing Team USA. “The Invictus Games …Read More
Our first fall 2018 featured Dai Endurance athlete is Caroline Crowley! Caroline is a young lady looking to Caroline Crowley What do you do in real life? I am a student and tennis player. What are your weaknesses? My left side of my body, and flexibility in the shoulders. Why …Read More
In Season Performance is Built in Off-Season Work, Part II Endurance Training By Julie Young In Part I of this series, we discussed the benefits of incorporating a well-developed strength program in to the transition season, a.k.a. “off-season,” to reach a higher peak performance, in season. In a year-round training …Read More