There are two types of people in the world.
Those who accept the world for what it is, and those who refuse to see it for anything less than what it could become.
We are the latter. We are Dai Endurance.
We are committed to helping you become the best you that you can be through endurance-based fitness and functional movement training.
Join Us & See What You Can Become!
- STRENGTH & MOBILITY FOR THE ACTIVE ATHLETE
- Instructed by Coach Robert Ressl-Moyer from Fleet Feet Racing
- Join Local Running Enthusiast to Gain Better Running Form, Fitness, & Efficiency
- Partnered with Fleet Feet Coaches
- WAHOO KICKR INDOOR CYCLING SESSIONS
- Jump into a Virtual Group Ride, Training Ride, or Race thru Zwift!
- Indoor Training Sessions are Proven to Increase Functional Threshold Power
- Riding Indoors can be 15% to 20% More Effective Than Going Out On The Roads & Trails
- Use the Best Cycling Trainer on the Market with Wahoo's Kickr Power Trainer
- CORE KETTLE-BELL WORKOUTS
- Smaller Group Workouts Instructed by Coach Domenic D'Acquisto
- Improve Muscle Tone, Body Composition, & Strength
- Kettle-Bells are proven to Increase Tendons & Ligaments, Making Joints Tougher
- REDCORD SUSPENSION TRAINING CLASS
- Instructed by Coach Michael Sayers Former National Team Director
- Improve Performance, Increase Stability, & Increase Functional Movement
- Rehab Injuries & Prevent New Injuries From Happening
- YIN YOGA
- Instructed by Emerald Estabrook
- Increase your flexibly with long held poses
- Recover from rides or runs with this class
- Focused on the hips, pelvis, inner thighs, & lower spine
- INDOOR POWER TRAINING CLASSES FEATURING WAHOO
- Get Ready for the Ride of Your Life!
- OUTDOOR VIRTUAL GROUP RIDES
- With Zwift!
- ENDURANCE-FOCUSED MOBILITY & STABILITY CLASSES UTILIZING REDCORD
- Don’t just hang out…work the hang!
- FOUNDATIONS TRAINING METHOD — HEALING YOUR PAIN, DISCOVERING YOUR POTENTIAL
- The key to your future athleticism!
- YOGA FOR ENDURANCE ATHLETES
- More than a simple Asana!
This past Wednesday July, 25th 2018 we had the honor of setting up a booth at the SMUD Health Fair. Sacramento Municipal Utility District sets up this yearly health fair to promote local fitness and wellness companies. Our Dai boys were out there seeing who could put out the most watts …Read More
Dai Endurance’s athlete of the week is Colleen Wanty! Colleen is focusing her efforts towards this years Cyclocross Nationals in December. Here’s some info on her… Q. What do you do in real life? A. Mom, wife, part time marketeer, mtb coach. Q. What are your weaknesses? A. Pie, reading …Read More
Dai Endurance’s featured athlete of the first week in August is Caroline Nolan! Caroline recently decided to get a coach again for her 2018-2019 cyclocross season and who else but our amazing Julie Young because “Last year – I didn’t have a coach. I was getting back into CX and …Read More