What could you become…
At Dai Endurance, we know that an individual is physically capable of more than they recognize in themselves. Our two founders, both former U.S. National Team and World Tour Pro Cyclists, live pushing the physical body past what the brain thinks is possible.
Our clients are busy-working professionals, athletes who are returning to sport after injury, and individuals wanting to stay physically strong while juggling their work/home/life balance. With our knowledge and experience, we help our clients maximize their finite training time with science-based tools. We are about creating maximum impact around one’s physical well-being. We are committed to helping our clients forge new territories in their individual fitness goals.
Our primary offerings focus on the five essentials of fitness – endurance, power, mobility, stability and injury prevention. These essentials are coupled with a power-based yet nurturing yoga. Scientific analysis around one’s running movement as well as one’s relationship to the bike are two critical service offerings. Finally, we support our clients with daily individualized training programs to provide a comprehensive and integrated approach to efficiently and effectively help them reach their fitness goals.
Our class work and services focuses on the individual reaching his or her maximum potential through innovative offerings:
- Indoor Power Classes on the revolutionary Wahoo Trainer
- Stability Classes utilizing the zero-gravity Red Cord Suspension System
- Key methodology with the The Foundations Training Method
- Yoga for endurance athletes
- SIMI Motion Capture Gait Analysis
- SIMI Motion Capture Bike Fitting
- Endurance Training & Coaching
Michael Sayers most recently worked for USA Cycling, cultivating the next generation of American riders. He served as the U.S. Olympic Team Men’s Coach at the 2012 London Games and the 2016 Summer Games in Rio de Janeiro. He has led Team USA at the last 9 World Championships for both the U23 Men and the Elite Men. He was part of the BMC Racing Team as the only American Sports Director. Before that, he led teams that raced in America and Europe for 13 years. He rode for Comptel-Colorado Cyclist, Mercury Pro Cycling Team, and Health Net before concluding his career on the BMC Racing Team. Sayers was with the BMC team from its inception as a Continental team to Pro Continental to World Tour team. Once he stopped riding professionally, Sayers served as the assistant director of global cycling operations for BMC. In his role with the BMC Racing Team, Sayers contributed to Cadel Evans’ winning the 2011 Tour de France, and the development of young American stars like Taylor Phinney and Neilson Powless. He served as the team director for the men’s road team at the 2012 Olympic Games in London, where Phinney placed fourth in both the road race and the time trial.Learn More
Through her extensive race career at the elite international level, Julie Young brings firsthand knowledge of science-based, individualized training programs combined with nutrition, mental conditioning and race tactics produce winning results. Julie is considered one of America’s most dominant European stage racers of her era.
- 12-year US and World Tour Pro Cyclist for Kahlua, Saturn, Timex, Autotrader, & Team Fannini
- US National A-Team Cyclist
- 6-time UCI Road World Championship Team Cyclist
- Tour de L’Aude (women’s equivalent to Le Tour de France) General Classification Victory
- Multiple winner Xterra Lake Tahoe and Tahoe City
- Winner, 50k Trail National Championships
- Winner, US Amateur Mountain Bike Cross-Country and Marathon National Championships
Her expertise gained while working with the sport’s most prominent physiologists and coaches including Chris Carmichael, Mirek Mazur, Harvey Nitz and Dr. Massimo Testa gave her a solid background in a variety of training methodologies.
As one client shared “I’m achieving things that I’ve never done before. Julie helps me see my potential.”
Julie is uniquely poised to help you tap your full potential:
- Co-founder of DAI! Endurance
- Co-founder of the Bike Like A Girl, non-profit, getting more girls on bikes
- Kaiser Permanente Sports Medicine Endurance Lab Consultant
- 7-year Director at Silver Sage Sports and Fitness Lab
- 11-year Founder/Head Coach at O2fitness Coaching and Training
- Cycling (road, mountain and cyclo-cross)
- Road and Trail Running
- Road and Off-Road Triathlon
- Injury Prevention
- Return to Sport
- SIMI Motion Capture bike fitting
- SIMI Motion Capture gait analysis
- Exos (formerly Athletes’ Performance) Performance Training Mentorship
- Specialized Body Geometry Bike Fit Certified Technician
- Medicine of Cycling, Bike Fitting Certification.
- Six month fellowship – Advanced Functional Biomechanics of the Lower Quarter: Integration of Technology into Practice, USC – Movement Performance Institute