There are two types of people in the world.
Those who accept the world for what it is, and those who refuse to see it for anything less than what it could become.
We are the latter. We are Dai Endurance.
We are committed to helping you become the best you that you can be through endurance-based fitness and functional movement training.
What could you become? Join us and see!
- STRENGTH & MOBILITY FOR THE ACTIVE ATHLETE
- Instructed by Coach Robert Ressl-Moyer from Fleet Feet Racing
- Join Local Running Enthusiast to Gain Better Running Form, Fitness, & Efficiency
- Partnered with Fleet Feet Coaches
- WAHOO KICKR INDOOR CYCLING SESSIONS
- Jump into a Virtual Group Ride, Training Ride, or Race thru Zwift!
- Indoor Training Sessions are Proven to Increase Functional Threshold Power
- Riding Indoors can be 15% to 20% More Effective Than Going Out On The Roads & Trails
- Use the Best Cycling Trainer on the Market with Wahoo's Kickr Power Trainer
- CORE KETTLE-BELL WORKOUTS
- Smaller Group Workouts Instructed by Coach Domenic D'Acquisto
- Improve Muscle Tone, Body Composition, & Strength
- Kettle-Bells are proven to Increase Tendons & Ligaments, Making Joints Tougher
- REDCORD SUSPENSION TRAINING CLASS
- Instructed by Coach Michael Sayers Former National Team Director
- Improve Performance, Increase Stability, & Increase Functional Movement
- Rehab Injuries & Prevent New Injuries From Happening
- YIN YOGA
- Instructed by Emerald Estabrook
- Increase your flexibly with long held poses
- Recover from rides or runs with this class
- Focused on the hips, pelvis, inner thighs, & lower spine
- INDOOR POWER TRAINING CLASSES FEATURING WAHOO
- Get Ready for the Ride of Your Life!
- OUTDOOR VIRTUAL GROUP RIDES
- With Zwift!
- ENDURANCE-FOCUSED MOBILITY & STABILITY CLASSES UTILIZING REDCORD
- Don’t just hang out…work the hang!
- FOUNDATIONS TRAINING METHOD — HEALING YOUR PAIN, DISCOVERING YOUR POTENTIAL
- The key to your future athleticism!
- YOGA FOR ENDURANCE ATHLETES
- More than a simple Asana!
We had sometime to catch up with local cyclist Wesley Miyamura who is racing for Davis Bike Club Elite Team this 2018 race season. Wes switched over to Dai’s U23 Coaching Program late in the season after not seeing the results from another coaching company. He’s been working hard in the …Read More
Dr. Gonzalo Montero works and lives out of Mexico City while training thru Dai Endurance based out of Northern California. His goals like many are to reach his potential and achieve the best results he can in the endurance based sports he does. Here’s Gonzalo’s answers to some questions that …Read More
In the last week of June Dai Endurance featured David Krail as our “Athlete of the Week.” We got some insight into what makes Dave tick and here are his answers. What do you do in real life? I am a Shift Lead at a battery manufacturing facility. What are …Read More