There are two types of people in the world.
Those who accept the world for what it is, and those who refuse to see it for anything less than what it could become.
We are the latter. We are Dai Endurance.
We are committed to helping you become the best you that you can be through endurance-based fitness and functional movement training.
What could you become? Join us and see!
- INDOOR POWER TRAINING CLASSES FEATURING WAHOO
- Get Ready for the Ride of Your Life!
- OUTDOOR VIRTUAL GROUP RIDES
- With Zwift!
- ENDURANCE-FOCUSED MOBILITY & STABILITY CLASSES UTILIZING REDCORD
- Don’t just hang out…work the hang!
- FOUNDATIONS TRAINING METHOD — HEALING YOUR PAIN, DISCOVERING YOUR POTENTIAL
- The key to your future athleticism!
- YOGA FOR ENDURANCE ATHLETES
- More than a simple Asana!
I love bike fitting because it is not simply a cookie-cutter manipulation of the bike, it’s often a puzzle and an opportunity to educate the rider on the value of consistent off-bike practices that will improve the position and power-output. Each fit is predicated on the individual rider’s goals, fitness …Read More
Coaches note…In my experience it’s the mental grit that drives the physical. It’s a rarity we toe the start line and feel physically invincible the entire race. Endurance events are mental gymnastics, with highs and lows. We fight mentally to pull ourselves up from the low points. I think the races …Read More
Does off-season mean we hibernate and curl up in a comatose state on the couch with a bag of chips? Maybe not. Off-season provides an invaluable opportunity to give yourself a mental and physical hall pass from single sport focus and structure. It is the time to step back and enjoy the …Read More